Reliable Indoor Air Quality Services
Poor indoor air quality not only increases the risk of illness and irritates asthma and allergy symptoms, but impacts comfort, budget, home furnishings, and the operation and longevity of HVAC equipment. Turner’s Service Co. specializes in proven air quality accessories which incorporate into your existing HVAC system to improve the health and cleanliness of the entire home. Our team of qualified professionals provides fast, reliable, honest, and high-quality work, helping you to determine a solution for your specific needs and completing a proper installation.
Air contaminants commonly found in local residences include:
- Cigarette smoke
- Construction compounds
- Dust Mites
- Exhaust fumes
- Household cleaning chemicals
- Personal hygiene products
- Pet Dander
Industry-leading air quality improvement options
- High-Efficiency Filters – Superior filtration optimizes the removal of particles from the air passing through heating and cooling equipment.
- Duct Cleaning – Professional duct cleaning eliminates the buildup of contaminants, such as dust, pollen, mold, and even decomposing rodents, which hinder airflow, cause higher energy bills, diminish comfort, and introduce pollutants into breathing air.
- Duct Sealing – Even minor flaws in the duct system allows heated/cooled air to escape and draws in outside air, resulting in degraded air quality, higher HVAC running costs and reduced comfort.
- UV Lights – UV technology combats the mold and bacteria which often thrives within heating and cooling equipment, ensuring peak energy efficiency and healthier air quality.
- Whole House Humidifiers – Introducing necessary moisture and maintaining ideal humidity levels not only improves the health of the home but allows lower thermostat settings without affecting comfort.
- Ventilators – Replacing stale indoor air with fresh outside air, ventilators delivers all the benefits of opening a window with none of the drawbacks.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – The only way to identify the presence of dangerous levels of carbon monoxide gas is through a carbon monoxide detector.
Read here for more information on Turner’s Service Co.’s indoor quality check, and then contact us today for indoor air quality services in Manassas!
We’re Ready to Help with your HVAC Needs
Customer Service You Can Count On. Turner’s Service Co. was built with that in mind and has grown with customer service as our main motivation. You can feel safe that each one of our staff is a trained professional who lives up to our mission of providing excellent customer service!Call Now (703) 361-0816 Call Now