Indoor Air Quality
To combat energy waste and rising utility costs, it’s necessary to have a tightly sealed, well insulated home. Unfortunately, this traps harmful allergens, bacteria, fumes, and particulate inside, exposing your family to health risks. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor environments are two to five times higher in pollution than the outdoors. Although there are possible sources of contamination in every room in the house, Turner’s Service Co. provides affordable, effective, and sustainable solutions for our customers in Northern Virginia and surrounding areas.
Air contaminants commonly found in local residences include:
- Cigarette smoke
- Construction compounds
- Dust Mites
- Exhaust fumes
- Household cleaning chemicals
- Personal hygiene products
- Pet Dander
Reliable Indoor Air Quality Services
Poor indoor air quality not only increases the risk of illness and irritates asthma and allergy symptoms, but impacts comfort, budget, home furnishings, and the operation and longevity of HVAC equipment. Turner’s Service Co. specializes in proven air quality accessories which incorporate into your existing HVAC system to improve the health and cleanliness of the entire home. Our team of qualified professionals provides fast, reliable, honest, and high-quality work, helping you to determine a solution for your specific needs and completing a proper installation.
Turner’s Service Co. offers a wide range of industry-leading air quality improvement options, including:
- High-Efficiency Filters – Superior filtration optimizes the removal of particles from the air passing through heating and cooling equipment.
- Duct Cleaning – Professional duct cleaning eliminates the buildup of contaminants, such as dust, pollen, mold, and even decomposing rodents, which hinder airflow, cause higher energy bills, diminish comfort, and introduce pollutants into breathing air.
- Duct Sealing – Even minor flaws in the duct system allows heated/cooled air to escape and draws in outside air, resulting in degraded air quality, higher HVAC running costs and reduced comfort.
- UV Lights – UV technology combats the mold and bacteria which often thrives within heating and cooling equipment, ensuring peak energy efficiency and healthier air quality.
- Whole House Humidifiers – Introducing necessary moisture and maintaining ideal humidity levels not only improves the health of the home but allows lower thermostat settings without affecting comfort.
- Ventilators – Replacing stale indoor air with fresh outside air, ventilators delivers all the benefits of opening a window with none of the drawbacks.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – The only way to identify the presence of dangerous levels of carbon monoxide gas is through a carbon monoxide detector.