The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator and be able to remain calm and composed. You must be able to multi-task and execute standard processes with minimal supervision.
- Receive calls and record significant information in job script
- Address concerns or issues by relaying appropriate information and offering solutions.
- Prioritize calls and tasks according to urgency and importance.
- Enter data into software and maintain accurate, up-to-the-minute notes of any call, email, and actions taken for every service call.
- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Possess sound judgement and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable talking with people from all backgrounds – be it the customer, other members of office staff, field staff, town inspectors, etc.
- Active listener that can retain information and instruction.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities that will utilize the available time to complete work within deadlines.
- Professionalism and a passion for teamwork
- Organized, efficient, and accurate.
- Have a strong sense of urgency to get the job done and innate drive to push to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and without callbacks.
- Industry knowledge of or experience with plumbing or HVAC a strong plus, but not required.