Signs You Need Heating Repair
It’s very likely you need heating repair in Manassas if your heater:
- Won’t turn on at all. Clearly, your heater needs professional help.
- Runs all the time without shutting off. This can make you too hot at home and can burn out the motor of your heater.
- Turns off and on rapidly but won’t stay on. This also causes motor burnout and is an ineffective way of heating your home.
- Seems to run well but isn’t heating effectively. If you’re not warm, something is wrong. We’ll find the problem and fix it fast.
- Produces lukewarm air. Even if your home is still warm enough, your heater isn’t working as efficiently as it could. You’re likely paying more than you need to in energy costs.
- Requires a lot of thermostat changes to keep your home warm. If you can’t set your thermostat and forget it, something is wrong!
- Makes unusual sounds. Clanging and banging mean it’s time to turn off your heater and call us immediately.
Call us at the first sign of a problem. We’ll come to you quickly, discuss what you’re experiencing, then take a look at the components of your heater that can cause those problems.
Before you know it, we’ll have diagnosed the problem and will be working on the best solution for you. We’ll make sure you have the heating repair in Manassas that you need so you can stay warm and not have to worry about your pipes freezing, either.