How do I choose a new heater?
When it’s time to get a new heater, there are a few things to consider. We’ll discuss these factors with you, then suggest heaters that would work well for you. We always suggest units that come from brands we know and trust. We understand that you need a heater you can rely on and we’ll do our best to get you exactly that.
Factors affecting which heater is good for you include:
- The size of your home. Square footage isn’t everything but it is important.
- How often you use your heater. If you have it on every day during the winter, we’ll make sure you have one that can handle steady usage.
- How warm you like to keep your home. If you prefer it balmy inside, we’ll get you a heater that will keep you toasty warm.
- Whether you have been satisfied with your current heater. If you like it, we’ll help you get something that is similar, only newer.
- Your energy-saving preferences. If you want to save energy, you will pay more upfront but less later. We’ll help you balance these needs to get the right heater for you.
Once you choose your new heater, we’ll take care of the heating installation in Manassas. We always install according to the manufacturer’s specifications so you can be sure you’re getting the best heater for you.
When you need a heating contractor in Manassas who you can trust to get you the very best heater for your needs, call us at Turner’s Service. And if you need repairs, maintenance or any other heating services in Manassas, we’re only a phone call away! Make your appointment today!