Heating Repair in Chantilly, VA
Are you struggling with your heater? Maybe it’s time to stop the struggle and call Turner’s Service for heating repair in Chantilly, VA. Our HVAC technicians have experience with all sorts of heating systems so yours will get the care you need no matter how old it is, what brand it is, or what type of heating you have. In fact, we would love to help you stay warm in Chantilly this winter.
Do I Really Need Heating Repair?
We hear this question a lot! Unless a heating system dies completely or people are freezing at home, they tend to wonder if it’s really worth calling someone in to fix their system. After all, it might just be an expensive way to spend a day. However, there are many heating problems we can fix before the heater stops working. If you have any of these problems, call us for heating repair in Chantilly, VA today and don’t wait until you get too cold.
- Your heater makes unusual noises. Clanging and banging are not sounds that you ever want to hear from your heater. Chances are, something has broken off or come loose. Turn it off and call for help before any more damage occurs.
- Your heater turns off and on rapidly or won’t turn off at all. Both of these problems can burn out your motor faster than you want it to happen. Your heater should run until your home is warm, based on the temperature you set on the thermostat. Then, it should stop running until things cool down. At that point, it should start again. If it follows any other pattern, it’s time to call for help.
- You are cold at home even though you keep cranking the thermostat up. A thermostat should be a “set it and forget it” kind of thing. You shouldn’t have to change the temperature all the time just to stay comfortable. If you do, make an appointment with a technician today.
- Your heater blows lukewarm air. Even if the lukewarm air still heats your home, the heater isn’t working as efficiently or effectively as it could. You’ll spend less on energy costs each month if you get it back in top shape again. We’ll get your hot air back – don’t worry!
- You have persistent heater problems like the pilot light keeps going out or you frequently have to replace fuses. These can indicate electrical or gas problems with your heater, which might be dangerous. Our HVAC technicians will get to the bottom of it fast!
At Turner’s Service, we pride ourselves on offering some of the best heating repairs in Chantilly, VA. We would love to help you live better by keeping you and your family comfortable at home. Call us to schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC experts today! We’ll show you just how easy it can be to stay warm.