Air Conditioning Installation in Chantilly, VA
Are you living without A/C in Virginia or is yours old and needs to be replaced? Technicians from Turner’s Service can get to you quickly so you can get your A/C installed and cooling fast. We’ll help you find the best air conditioner for your house so you don’t have to wonder if you chose the right one.
We take pride in doing our air conditioning installation in Chantilly, VA according to the manufacturer’s standards, every time. Each manufacturer has slightly different instructions for installing their units. Our techs know them all so you can be sure yours is going in just the way it needs to in order to ensure it will last for a long time.
How to Choose an Air Conditioner
There are many A/C units out there to choose from. Our techs will help you pick the one that’s best for you, based on the following factors:
- Your home’s square footage. Larger homes often need large A/C units, though some homeowners choose to have multiple units, instead. We’ll help you decide what size A/C is best for your needs.
- Your preferences around energy conservation. Most new air conditioners are more energy-efficient than older units, but some are specifically designed to save even more energy. We’ll talk to you about how much you might save and whether it’s worth a higher initial investment to get a unit that works more efficiently.
- Your A/C usage patterns. If you use your A/C all the time or like to keep your house pretty cold, you’ll need a more robust unit than someone who only uses their A/C occasionally. We’ll talk through all of these points with you to make sure we recommend units that will work well based on how you use your A/C.
- Your budget. If you need to save money, we’ll help you get the best deal possible on a new unit. We can also discuss financing options that might be available, as well as get you connected to the paperwork or people who can make that happen.
- The manufacturer. We’ve been in this business for years, so we know who makes A/C units designed to last a long time. We’ll help you get units from these manufacturers so you don’t face another A/C installation anytime soon! If one manufacturer makes a unit that suits your home better, we’ll let you know!
Once we’ve talked through all of these points with you, we’ll recommend a new A/C unit for your home. We can help you order it and oversee delivery, too, as well as handling your air conditioning installation in Chantilly, VA.