If you’re beyond AC repairs in Annadale, and it’s time for a new AC unit call on the experienced professional HVAC technicians from Turner’s Service. We promise that we’ll help you choose the very best new A/C unit for your home. Once you’ve chosen, we’ll help you get it ordered and install it according to the manufacturer’s instructions. We’ll make sure your air conditioner installation goes quickly and smoothly so you can get the cool home you need!
When Do I Need a New A/C Unit?
If your air conditioner dies and you can’t fix it, it’s pretty clear that you need to do an A/C installation fast. However, there are other times when getting a new air conditioner might be the best possible solution for you and your family. We suggest you consider air conditioner installation in the following situations:
- When your air conditioner is more than 10-20 years old.
- When your air conditioner isn’t cooling your home effectively.
- When your air conditioner requires frequent repairs, even if the individual repairs are not expensive.
- When you are facing a very expensive air conditioner repair.
- When your A/C needs new coolant but your coolant has been outlawed for environmental reasons.
- When you’re replacing your furnace and you know your A/C unit is also aging or struggling.
If you’re still not sure that A/C installation is right for you right now, call us anyway. We’ll send someone out to help you make a great decision and ensure you have cool air for your home’s comfort when you need it.
Choosing the Best New A/C Unit For Your Home
Once you’ve decided that A/C installation is the right path for you, we’ll help you choose the best new unit for you by looking at several factors, including:
- The size of your home, or the square footage this particular A/C unit will need to cool.
- How cool you like to keep your home.
- How often you find yourself using your air conditioner.
- Whether your current air conditioner has been satisfactory until now.
- Whether you want to invest in an energy-saving unit.
When we know the answers to these questions, we’ll be able to recommend units that fit all of your specifications. We’ll only recommend ones that come from reputable manufacturers
because we want you to feel completely confident about your new A/C. Choose the one you want and we’ll get it installed for you fast!
Call us at Turner’s Service today with any questions about air conditioner installation or to schedule your A/C installation appointment. We’ll help you get cool air for your home that you’ll be able to rely on for many years to come.