Filters At Your Door!
After 20 years as a heating and air conditioning technician and fourteen years as a business owner, we have come to realize that air flow and air flow maintenance or replacement of air filters is one of the top reasons for premature failure of heating and air conditioning systems. Not to mention the increase in utility cost and poor indoor air quality. Most people are very busy these days and we very much understand this, as a result we tend to forget to replace our air filters, forget to purchase more filters, and even forget the size we need to get at the store.
So let us introduce “Filters At Your Door!”
Filters at Your Door will:
- Automatically deliver the type of filter you want
- The size you need
- Remind you to replace your filter with an e-mail alert
This all can be done at a lower cost than if you went to the store or were to purchase from a local heating and air conditioning contractor yourself.
Any filter any size any day at your door! No need to go to the store, call “Filters At Your Door!”
Download & print our PDF here, or contact us to set up your own filter delivery from Filters At Your Door!Contact Us!
Filters At Your Door stocks a complete selection of box filters for air cleaners by Amana, Coleman and York. These filters will perform the following:
- Custom sized if needed
- Your selection of MERV Ratings
- Remove 96% of dust, pet dander, odor, fly away dust mites, bacteria, mold, smoke, and other particles that are in the air
Aprilaire | Space Gard Filters
Filters At Your Door offers Aprilaire filter replacements for your heating and air conditioning equipment as well at electronic air cleaner (coming soon). Aprilaire is one of Filters At Your Door’s top brand name filters that is one of the most efficient filters there is to offer. Features for Aprilaire filter replacements are to include:
- Quality Non-OEM filter that fits Space-Guard as well
- Filter MERV Ratings from 8-11
- Direct replacements, No hassle
- Aprilaire’s Pleat-Spacers ( combs )
- Box style
- Cleans 98% of the air that is filtered through your home to include all allergens, dust particles and mites, mold, bacteria, and other microscopic bacteria that floats through the air.
Bryant | Carrier | Payne Filters
We stock all the leading brand Bryant, Carrier, and Payne home air filters.
Filters at your door will offer you several different sized Goodman filters for the very popular air cleaner cabinet. Goodman is very popular and is exactly what you need if you have a goodman heating and air system.
- Original box type design
- Filters out 97% of airborne particles
- Removes dust, pollen, molds, tobacco smoke, grease, soot, bacteria, animal dander, airborne dust mites and other particle contaminants
- No assembly needed!!! filter just slides right in!!
- These goodman products are listed and rated by underwriters laboratories as U.L class 2
- Filters out 97% of airborne particles
- Removes dust, pollen, molds, tobacco smoke, grease, soot, bacteria, animal dander, airborne dust mites and other particulate contaminants
- These Goodman products are listed and rated by underwriters laboratories as u.l. class 2
Filtersatyourdoor.com stocks and sells all OEM replacement filters for all of the most common Honeywell Filters.
Lennox indoor air quality filtration. For Lennox Systems, Lennox filters are going to be the best choice for your system. These specific types of filters reduce concentrations of particles and bioaerosols, reduce or eliminate chemical vapors and odors, ventilate your home, and help control temperature and humidity. Your basic Lennox filter is going to be a healthy climate replacement air filter.
- Merv 8, 1” inch filter.
- Removes Particles to protect your HVAC equipment
- Cartridge slides out for quick, easy replacement
- Typical Lennox Fiberglass filter equivalent to MERV 1. (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) describes the filter’s ability to capture particles. The higher the MERV rating the smaller the particles captured, which means enhanced filtration.
Precision Aire Filters
1″ FIBERGLASS AIR FILTERS
These are the most popular of all filters on most air conditioning and heating systems. Low costs, dependable air filtration. Has low air resistance with high dust and dirt catching efficiency.
Trane filtration systems along with American Standard filtration systems are one in the same. Trane filters and American Standard air filters are the most efficient and equivalent on Trane units. Within this industry, Trane/American Standard filters are one of the most effective whole house air filtration systems capable of removing up to 99.98 % of particles and allergens from the filtered air in your home. Trane and American Standard filters are one of the same. Almost 100% equivalent.
Most of your Trane replacement filters are going to contain:
- Genuine OEM Replacement
- Perfect Fit
- Equivalent match to customized air filters
Trion filters are designed to work with the Trion Air Bear whole-house media air cleaners.
Trion is made of a 100% electrostatically charged synthetic material with surface pleats that has a large dirt-holding capacity, even when compared to other filters. Trion filters remove dust, smoke, and airborne particles from the air.
Another popular filter is the Trion Charcoal filter. Trion claims these filters never need replacement. Trion replacement filters are available in several sizes, depending on the air cleaner system. The most popular filter is the Air Bear and the Trion Air Bear Cub filter system.
These filters only require replacement every six to 12 months, depending on the type of filter. Trion also manufacturers a charcoal filter for use with air cleaning units.
The NaturalAire filter is one the most effective filters that is offered. It has about 45 times more effectiveness than sub micron sized particles. The resistance allows for better equipment operation and helps save energy. It has electrostatically charged fibers and lasts up to 90 days.
Captures particles as small as 1 micron in diameter:
- Pet Dander
- Mold Spores
- Ragweed Pollen
- Dust Mite Debris
- Microscopic allergens
- Smoke Odor
- Household Fibers
- Tree Pollen
- Grass Pollen
- Oil smoke