What Is Duct Sealing?
Your heater and air conditioner are connected to the vents inside via a network of ducts. The ductwork is an important part of HVAC system, because it is the passageway where the heated or cooled air travel through to get from the appliance to the rooms of your property. Keeping up with the maintenance for your air ducts is important because if there are leaks or holes in them, some air can escape and your utility bills will be higher. But you can have duct sealing done by the professionals at Turner’s Service Company to combat this issue.
Do You Need Air Duct Sealing?
There are a few things that you can look out for that indicate you may have leaking ductwork and could benefit from duct sealing in Manassas. If any of the following are happening at your property, reach out to us for assistance…
- Your bills are especially high in the summer or the winter
- Some rooms at your home or business never reach a comfortable temperature
- If your ducts are located in an attic, crawlspace, or garage
What Aeroseal Duct Sealing Does
Duct sealing can make all the difference in how comfortable your indoor climate is and how expensive your utility bills are. When holes are patched up and sealed, your heater and AC system don’t have to work as hard to provide air to your property because air isn’t escaping anymore. This means that you can cool or warm up your space faster, and therefore your energy costs will be lower. Aeroseal duct sealing also helps to improve how clean your indoor air quality is, because without cracks for outside air to come in through, there is less chance that pollutants can get inside.
Duct Sealing: The Facts
- Places with forced HVAC systems end up losing 20 to 30 percent of generated air because of issues within the ductwork.
- The money you can save o energy bills by having duct sealing done will pay for the service itself.
- Studies from Aeroseal show an average savings of $4,000 a year.
Are you interested in having your ductwork sealed so that you don’t have to worry about lost air and indoor pollutants? Reach out to the team at Turner’s Service Company today for more information on air duct sealing!