Signs You Need AC Installation in Manassas, VA
Not sure if now is the time to replace your air conditioner? Feel free to give us a call and ask our Manassas, VA AC installation technicians. They know how often to replace air conditioning as well as other circumstances where a new AC installation is often the best choice. Here are just a few of those circumstances, to help you decide what is right for you right now:
- Your air conditioner is getting old. While there’s no one answer to, “How often should I replace my air conditioning?” most units last between 10 and 15 years.
- Your air conditioner needs expensive repairs. If you’re looking at something like an AC compressor replacement, you might as well just replace your AC unit entirely.
- You have to call for repairs a lot. Even if you aren’t spending a lot on these fixes, the need for frequent repairs indicates that your AC isn’t working very well.
- You are too hot at home no matter how well your AC is running. It may be too small for your house or it may be struggling in ways you cannot see.
Choosing a New Unit for Manassas, VA AC Installation
When our technicians come out to do AC installation in Manassas, VA, they start by having a conversation about your needs. Many factors influence what kind of system you should have installed, and we will go over them with you to make sure you’re equipped with something that is fitting for you and your family. We can offer expert advice on a model that will suit your situation and brands that are trusted and reliable.
We’ll base our Manassas AC installation recommendations on:
- The square footage of your home
- How often you use your air conditioner
- How cool you like to keep your home
- How satisfied you are with how your current AC runs. It may be that you need to have a bigger AC unit installed, or upgrade to have a mini split AC installed.
- Your energy-saving preferences. Units with Energy Star and other ratings cost more upfront but can help you save money in the long run
- Your budget for AC installation costs
Our Manassas, VA Air Conditioning Installation Process
Once you’ve selected a new unit for your air conditioning installation in Manassas, VA, we’ll handle the rest! From ordering your new AC unit to putting it in, our experienced AC techs will handle all steps AC installation process. We do everything according to manufacturer’s specifications so you never have to wonder whether the job was done well.
We’ll test the AC system before we leave, and let you test it as well. We’ll also let you know about the warranty information and how we can help with maintenance and repairs in the future.
Trusted Manassas AC Installation Pros
There is no better choice in the area for when you are looking to have a new AC unit installed. With years of experience, our Manassas, VA AC installation experts have helped many local property owners stay cool and comfortable at home. We’d be honored to add you to our list of happy customers; reach out to us if you have any questions or are ready to book your appointment for air conditioning installation in Manassas, VA or the surrounding area!Call Now (703) 361-0816 Call Now