Get Your HVAC Buyers Guide Today!
Quality Heating Installation and Replacement Services for Homeowners in Northern Virginia
Choosing a new heating unit is a big job and a significant investment. Turner’s Service Co., Inc. can provide the information you need to make a sound decision, as well as provide skilled heating and air conditioning installation and replacement services to ensure your new heating unit works properly. Our technicians will perform the necessary measurements needed to size your new heating system, and inform you of the features available on various models of furnaces and heating systems.
Gain the Benefits of New Heating and Air Conditioning Installation
When you upgrade to a new central heat furnace or heating system, you’ll gain several benefits, which include:
- Improved comfort from a system that offers better performance versus your older model.
- Lower energy costs, thanks to the high efficiency of your new heating system.
- Peace of mind with solid equipment not prone to breakdowns.
- Potential tax credits, incentives from your utility company, and manufacturer rebates.
Turner’s Service Co., Inc. Provides Expert Installation and Replacement for All Heating Units
Our staff is trained to provide quality installation services which meet the manufacturer’s specifications in order to protect your heating and cooling products and guarantee their best performance. We install the following types of heating systems:
- Gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Ductless systems
- Residential boilers
- Radiant heating systems
- Geothermal heating systems
When to Replace Your Heating System
Heating and air systems generally last about 10 to 12 years. If you’re nearing or past this point, it’s time to start thinking about heating replacement. Replacing your furnace versus repairing it can save you more money in the long run, helping you avoid repair expenses and higher energy use. A new heating unit installation may be a good idea if:
- Your system requires frequent repairs
- You’re experiencing higher energy bills without explanation