Get Your HVAC Buyers Guide Today!
Air Conditioner Installation and Air Conditioner Replacement
Turner’s Service Co., Inc. provides quality air conditioning installation service for the residents of Northern Virginia. Our team of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration mechanics and installers are certified to install all makes and models of air conditioning, which includes:
- Ductless air conditioning and heating
- Ductless heat pumps
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems
Gain the Benefits of New Air Conditioning Installation
When you upgrade to a new air conditioner installation, you’ll gain several benefits, which include:
- Improved comfort from an air conditioner installation that offers better performance versus your old system.
- Lower energy costs, thanks to the high efficiency of your new air conditioning installation.
- Peace of mind with a reliable air conditioner installation not prone to breakdowns.
- Potential tax credits, incentives from your utility company, and manufacturer rebates.
Turner’s Service Co., Inc. Provides Expert Installation and Replacement for All Heating Units
Our staff is trained to provide quality installation services which meet the manufacturer’s specifications in order to protect your heating and cooling products and guarantee their best performance. We install the following types of heating systems:
When to Replace Your Air Conditioner Unit
An air conditioner installation generally last about 10 to 12 years. If you’re nearing or past this point, it’s time to start thinking about air conditioning replacement. Replacing your home air conditioner unit versus repairing it can save you more money in the long run, helping you avoid air conditioning repair expenses and higher energy use. A new air conditioning installation may be a good idea if:
- Your system requires frequent AC repairs
- You’re experiencing higher cooling bills without explanation
Turner’s Service Co., Inc. is an air conditioner installation contractor who can provide you with quality air conditioning installation services to reduce your home’s overall energy consumption and improve your family’s comfort.
Go back to Emergency Cooling